Friday, November 18, 2005

U Wanna Know Me?

This comes courtesy of my divalicous maestro friend Tori Fixx:


Okay ask me privately or publically and I shall answer. I got this survey from a friend and i'm trying it out. Body: YOU CAN ASK ME SIX QUESTIONS:: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. __________________________________________________ No matter how random, revealing, rude, or pointless __________________________________________________ I promise to answer them 100% truthfully __________________________________________________ All questions are COMPLETELY confidential - send to my inbox __________________________________________________ [[[Repost this to see what others ask you...]]] __________________________________________________ IF YOU DONT THEN YOU'RE SCARED OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY ASK

So, go 4 it! I have nothing to hide. (Yeah, right!)

"Something's coming over me ... my baby's got a secret." - Madonna, Secret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home